See previous versions here.
April 25th, 2023.
See previous versions here.
The Appvestor Services are not intended for or designed to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Interpretation and Definitions
Unless otherwise stated in the context, the following terms have the following meanings, and they shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to:
Gladsaxevej 342, 2860 Soeborg
- “Country” refers to Denmark.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service.
- “Data” is any information that relates to a User of any of Our Services.
- “Service(s)” refers to any of Appvestor applications and/or Caller ID technology.
- “Data Partner” means any natural or legal person to whom data is transferred making it possible for the Data Partner to – via Appvestor’s Services – provide advertising to the end-user.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Services, as applicable. You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as You are the individual using the Service.
Data Collection and Processing
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service We may ask You to provide Us with some necessary technical information. Technical information may include, but is not limited to: IP-address, Your country, Usage Data, device language, device internet speed, and device information number from Your device so that the Services can be provided to You. This collected information is required for Appvestor to verify that Your device is accurately registered.
Appvestor accesses and processes phone numbers of, and duration of, incoming and outgoing calls and contact lists with Your explicit consent, to be able to provide You with Our caller ID service. Appvestor also accesses and makes use of the Advertising Identifier (Advertiser ID) connected to the installed app and may access and use the documentation on Your consent within Your Google Account setting regarding personalized advertisements. Documentation on this consent only entails a unique ID, which is generated when You install the mobile application and make Your choice.
Furthermore, when You use Our Service, Our Data Partners may, only with Your explicit consent, collect certain device and location data (both approximate and precise location) to be able to offer a range of services that include, but are not limited to, a more customized ad experience, and improved app functionality and user experience through analytics. You can withdraw Your consent at any time.
For end-users of an application with Our Services integrated
If You have installed an application on Your device which has Our service integrated, We may ask Your app provider to provide Us access to some necessary technical information. Technical information may include but is not limited to: device information number from Your device so that the Services can be provided to You. This collected information is required for Appvestor to verify that the device of the User (= You) is accurately registered.
Similarly, Appvestor also accesses and makes use of the advertiser ID and the documentation on Your consent within Your Google Account setting regarding personalized advertisements. Documentation on Your consent only entails a unique ID, which is generated when You install the mobile application and make Your choice regarding advertisements. Appvestor cannot trace advertiser IDs, or the unique ID related to a consent back to the identity of a specific user.
Use of Your Data
Appvestor commits itself to the terms of the Google Play Developer Program Policies and reserves the right to use anonymous data for statistics and user support without restrictions regarding applicability in time.
Appvestor may use Your Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Service, including monitoring the usage of Our Service for the purpose of improving the technical functionalities.
- To contact You: To contact You through electronic communications, such as push notifications.
- To manage Your requests: To attend to, and manage a request from You on the deletion of the App and all Your personal data.
We may share Your Data in the following situations:
- With business partners (Data Partners): We may – with Your consent – share Your information with Our business partners. Our business partners may merge the collected data elements to offer You certain services when You click on ads delivered via Our Services in accordance with their stated purposes in their respective privacy policies.
- See our list of data partners below.
Retention of Your Data
Appvestor will process and retain anonymized Usage Data for analysis purposes. Your Data will be retained until the purpose of use is achieved or You choose to have it deleted. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods. How long specific personal data is retained depends on the purpose for its use, however, we will delete your personal data in accordance with applicable law.
Legal Basis for the Processing of Your Data
Appvestor processes personal data to pursue Our legitimate interest in managing Our business – including being able to handle contracts and purchases of various products and licenses for Our business and to improve, develop and market Our Services, and comply with Our legal obligations. The legal basis for Our processing is thus the following articles in the general data protection regulation:
- Article 6 (1), litra a, according to which personal data may be processed with express consent.
- Article 6 (1), litra b, according to which personal data may be processed if this is necessary to fulfill a contract.
- Article 6 (1), litra c, according to which personal data may be processed if this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- Article 6 (1), litra f, according to which personal data may be processed if this is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest unless the interests of the data subject precede this.
Note: Because We process Your data partly on basis of Article 6 (1) litra f, (legitimate interests) You may in certain cases object to Our otherwise lawful processing of Your personal data if You find that Your interests in not having Your data processed exceeds Our legitimate interests in processing Your data, cf. article 21 in the general data protection regulation. See further below on Your rights under the data protection regulation.
Transfer of Your Data
Your Personal Data (the advertiser ID and unique ID regarding consent), may be processed in any place where Our Data Partners are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — servers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of Your jurisdiction.
If Your data is transferred to a country outside the EU/EEA, and if the country in question has not been approved by the European Commission as providing adequate protection (See list of adequacy decisions here) Our data transfers will be based on Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) also approved by the European Commission.
We have agreements with the following Data Partners. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process, and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their own Privacy Policies. We are currently partnered with the following Data Partners who all act as independent Data Controllers to whom Your data will be transferred:
We will therefore only transfer data with Your specific consent.
Other Disclosure of Your Data
Under certain circumstances, Appvestor may be required to disclose Your Data in accordance with law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). Appvestor may also disclose information associated with You, as well as contact information to third parties if required by law. Appvestor will comply with all applicable data protection provisions, including section 5 of the Danish Act on Personal Data.
Opt-Out from Data Collection and Inquiries
Users have the right to ask Appvestor not to continue the processing of Personal Data. Users can exercise their rights to prevent processing by contacting Appvestor at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Services may present and contain links to and from the websites of partners and affiliates. If You follow a link to any third-party websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Appvestor does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. You may check such policies before submitting any personal data to such websites at Your own discretion.
Security of Your Data
The security of Your Data is important to Us.
We have implemented the appropriate technical security measures to ensure data protection in all contexts, also taking into consideration the category of the Personal Data that We process. We have further ensured contractual-based instructions to Our Data Partners regarding necessary security measures to supplement the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
For Users Within the European Economic Area (EEA)
Appvestor undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Access Your Personal Data and update or delete the information We have on You. Please contact Us to assist You.
- Correct the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to the processing of Your Personal Data.. This right exists where We are relying on legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to Our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object to where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Erasure. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using Your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by contacting Us. Users can exercise their rights to prevent processing by contacting Appvestor at email@example.com. Please note that We may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information You can contact Datatilsynet at:
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, DK 2500 Valby
Telephone: + 45 33 19 32 00
For Users Within California (CCPA/CPRA Area) and Virginia (VCDPA)
PIPA – For users in South Korea
Deletion of Your Data
Transfer of Your Data
|Name of Party (contact information)||Country||Transferred Data||Purpose of Transfer||Date and Method of Transfer||Retention Period|
개인정보보호법과 정보통신망 이용촉진 및 정보보호 등에 관한 법률에 따른 국내대리인의 정보는 다음과 같습니다.
– 명칭 및 대표자: 제너럴에이전트 주식회사 (대표이사: 김은미)
– 주소: 서울특별시 종로구 새문안로5가길 28, 1216호(적선동)
– 전화번호: (02) 735-8706
– 전자우편 주소: firstname.lastname@example.org