This privacy disclosure was last updated on June 28th, 2023.
Interpretation and Definitions
Unless otherwise stated in the context, the following terms have the following meanings, and they shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Privacy disclosure:
- “Business”, for the purpose of the aforementioned state legislations, refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of this information. The type of information collected determines the purposes and means of the processing, either on its own or in conjunction with other parties.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to:
Gladsaxevej 342, 2860 Soeborg
- “Country” refers to Denmark.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service.
- “Data” is any information that relates to a User of any of Our Services.
- “Sale”, for the purpose of the aforementioned state legislations,, means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Services, as applicable. You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as You are the individual using the Service.
For Users Within the Aforementioned States
Categories of Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Consumer or Device.
Certain categories of personal information will only be collected if You provide such personal information directly to Us.
- Identifiers: A unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- Internet or other similar network activity: Interaction with Our Service or advertisement.
- Geolocation data: Approximate and precise physical location.
- Inferences drawn from any of the Persona and Sensitive Personal Information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
Appvestor only collects and makes use of the advertiser ID and the documentation on Your consent within Your Google account setting regarding personalized advertisements. Documentation on Your consent entails a unique ID, which is generated when You install the mobile application and make Your choice regarding advertisements. Appvestor cannot trace advertiser IDs or the unique ID related to a consent back to the identity of a specific user.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from Your device when You install the App, or;
- Indirectly via Your App-provider, if You have an application with Our Services integrated.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose personal information and sensitive personal information, We collect for “business purposes” or “commercial purposes”. For more details on how We use this information, please refer to the “Use of Your Data” section. When We disclose personal information for a business purpose or a commercial purpose, We will enter into a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except for performing the contract.
Sale of Personal Information
“Sell” and “sale” mean selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information by the business to a third party for valuable consideration. This means that, for example, a sale can happen whenever an application runs ads or makes statistical analyses on the traffic or views.
Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information
You have the right to opt out of the sale of Your personal information. Once We receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from You, We will stop selling Your personal information. To exercise Your right to opt-out, please contact Us.
The Service Providers We partner with may use technology in the Service that sells personal information. If You wish to opt-out of the use of Your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales, You may do so on Your mobile device.
The the aforementioned state legislations provide state residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. If You are a resident of any of these states, You have the following rights:
- The right to notice. You have the right to be notified of which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to request. You have the right to request that We disclose information to You about Our collection, use, sale, disclosure for business purposes, and share of personal information. Once We receive and confirm Your request, We will disclose the information We have on You.
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data (opt-out). You have the right to instruct Us to not sell Your personal information. To submit an opt-out request please contact Us.
- The right to delete Personal Data. You have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data, subject to certain exceptions. Once We receive and confirm Your request, We will delete (and instruct Our Service Providers to delete) Your personal information from Our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny Your deletion request if retaining the information is deemed necessary for Us or Our Service Providers.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your consumer rights.
- The right to correct inaccurate personal information. You have the right to request Us to correct any information about You that may be inaccurate.
FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA
- The right to limit the use and disclosure of Your sensitive personal information to that use which is necessary to perform the services or provide the goods. Under CPRA You have the right to request We limit the use of Your sensitive personal information. Once We receive Your request, We will limit, and instruct Our Service Providers as well, the use of any sensitive personal information that may have been collected from You.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18.
Exercise Your Rights
In order to exercise any of Your rights, and if You are a resident of any of the aforementioned state legislations, You can contact Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your request to Us must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows Us to reasonably verify You are the person about whom We collected personal information, or that You are an authorized representative.
- Describe Your request with sufficient detail that allows Us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to Your request or provide You with the required information if We cannot:
- Verify Your identity or authority to make the request.
- Confirm that the personal information relates to You
For data portability requests, We will select a format to provide Your personal information that is readily usable and should allow You to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.